M. Chris Collier, D.C., C.S.C.S. | Chesterfield Chiropractor
Dr. Martin “Chris” Collier is a chiropractor in Chesterfield that was born and raised in nearby Ballwin, MO. He attended nearby Marquette High School in Chesterfield where he excelled at football, basketball, and track (where he achieved all-state honors). His hard work and dedication as an athlete helped to define his passion for assessing and treating issues within the musculoskeletal system. This passion led him to the University of Missouri – Columbia where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences in 2010. This background in science prompted him to enroll at Logan University in Chesterfield where he graduated with his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree in the winter of 2013. During his time at Logan and the years since graduation, he has taken and achieved numerous certifications to further specialize him as a human movement expert and clinician. Dr. Collier practices with a “joint by joint” approach that involves looking at the human body and its moving parts as a whole. Instead of focusing on what hurts, Dr. Collier looks to identify the underlying cause of symptoms. When impairments are identified, Dr. Collier uses a unique blend of chiropractic, manual therapy, functional rehabilitation, and strength and conditioning to optimize the patient’s function and performance. His process from start to finish is dubbed the "Functional Triage" approach.
Dr. Collier’s passion is to help as many people as he can and to make a positive impact on his community and his profession. He enjoys working out, playing sports (specifically basketball and golf), coaching and staying active! He is a diehard Mizzou and St. Louis sports fan which also involves a bitter distaste for KU and the Cubs!
Licensure, Certifications, and Memberships:
- Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic in Missouri
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) – Medical Level 3 Certified, Fitness Level 2 Certified
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) – Level 1 Certified
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) - Level 1 Certified
- Y Balance Test Certified
- Motion Palpation Institute (MPI) – Certified Provider
- Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab (FAKTR) – Certified Provider
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA) - Professional Member
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) – Professional Member